Hi,

I am using JSSE implementation and not OpenSSL.
Defining trustStoreFile doesnt seems to be trust the incoming request.
setting "certificateVerification=required" making any request to tomcat
trusted and it fails to even launch the tomcat manager page.
is there a way to trust only the incoming cert for the web service
connection we make?

Thanks
Vinoth