From: Mark Thomas [mailto:ma...@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 9:17 AM
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject: Re: tomcat ssl setup

On 22/09/17 15:05, John Ellis wrote:
> Andre I saw where you asked Mark Thomas, on another thread, if the
> issue on that thread might be causing the SSL issue that I am having.
> On the server that I have been using for the testing of Tomcat 9
> version 8 was already installed on it. It's just that my boss said to
> download, install and work with version 9. I wonder if it might work on with
> version 8?

Try with 9.0.0.M27. You'll need to follow the browse link on the download page
and then up a directory to find it. (It has been released but CVE-2017-12617
happened and we decided not to announce it as the next 9.0.x release will be
following shortly.)

Note there is still a regression in the keystore handling but it affects fewer
configurations (just FIPS as far as I know).

Mark