Hi Kolinko,

I have now removed the ResourceLink and left with Resource in my context.xml
which is resided at WebContent/META-INF.

And this is C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
8.0\conf\context.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
  (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.
--><!-- The contents of this file will be loaded for each web application
--><Context>

    <!-- Default set of monitored resources. If one of these changes, the    -->
    <!-- web application will be reloaded.                                   -->
    <WatchedResource>${catalina.base}/conf/web.xml</WatchedResource>

    <!-- Uncomment this to disable session persistence across Tomcat restarts
-->
    <!--
    <Manager pathname="" />
    -->

    <!-- Uncomment this to enable Comet connection tacking (provides events
         on session expiration as well as webapp lifecycle) -->
    <!--
    <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.CometConnectionManagerValve" />
    -->
</Context>

And here's my web.xml :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xmlns="http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee
http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_3_1.xsd"; version="3.1">
  <display-name>Hi5S</display-name>
  <welcome-file-list>
    <welcome-file>Index.jsp</welcome-file>
  </welcome-file-list>
  <resource-ref>
    <description>MySQL Datasource</description>
    <res-ref-name>jdbc/hi5</res-ref-name>
    <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
  </resource-ref>

</web-app>

The error remains the same and my Tomcat failed to start, despite I cleaned
them etc etc.

SEVERE: A child container failed during start
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component
[StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost]]

Could you advise how to go about making it work ?

Hope to hear from you soon.