Hi Chris, thanks for sharing your opinion.
Just my last comment here to close this thread.
BSAFE is anyways EOL now (or will be soon). We are already working on a
replacement. Currently we are using the latest and greatest version of BSAFE
with extended support.
Once again, thank you all for the great support.
I have another query (different topic) coming shortly...:-)

Sent from my iPhone