Chris,
I am not the primary developer. I do Java and DB development.
I leave the JSP for someone else (I am mostly retired but I have been doing
this a LONG time).
But I deal with distributions and builds so I was the one who modified the "not
to SCAN" libraries.2.5 minutes down to less than 1 second.But I blew it with
the jstl jars so I just wanted to know if there is any way to find out if the
jar is a taglib.
I don't think we use Maven.

    On Monday, November 6, 2017 9:05 AM, Christopher Schultz