Hello Don,

I'm trying to understand these as well. I had a question regarding the data
and commands you used to display the certificate information. You wrote
that you used the following command to create a pkcs12 store:

openssl pkcs12 -export -in "domain-chain.crt" -inkey "domain.key" -certfile
"ICDTrustRoot.crt" -out "MM.p12" -name tomcat -passout "pass:changeit"

To display the 2 certs you show one example command to see the first one as:

openssl x509 -noout -subject -issuer -in domaincert1.crt subject= /CN=
info.finwoks.com issuer= /C=US/O=Let's Encrypt/CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3

Where did the "domaincert1.crt" come from? I did not see anything in the
first command reference this and I was not sure how someone would know this
name and the second one called domaincert2.crt.

Thank you,

Joleen