Hi all,

     I have a issue with system variables that are set to make a https
connection.
      I am setting the following for each https request :
        System.clearProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStore");
        System.clearProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword");
        System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStoreType", "PKCS12");
        System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStore", "star.*.pfx");
        System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword", "Pass");
The request is successful.

The problem I face when the keystore file is changed by a user through our
UI, tomcat keeps using the old keystore and password. Only when tomcat is
restarted it gets the updated keystore file path and password.

Not sure if it a java 8 issue or a tomcat 8.5 configuration that I do not
know about.

Any comment is appreciated.

Thanks

--