Hello All,

I have recently configured Apache Tomcat on a SuSe Enterprise 12 SP3 server
to get Kerberos SSO working with a web client application. I have also in
addition configured Apache HTTPD 2.4.29 on the same machine.When I reach
that website I am failing to get SSO working. The web server is not passing
off the delegation credentials to Apache Tomcat server. I have the web
server load balance proxying it's request to multiple Apache Tomcat
instances. I have tried applying mody_proxy_http environment variables, but
the site continues to fail SSO. Is there a guide or configuration that
HTTPD and Apache Tomcat both use to involve Apache HTTPD passing off
delegation credentials to Apache Tomcat?

Thanks!