Hello,

I have Set Apache Load Balancer ( ModJK) with Server IP 192.168.1.120
(Webserver01.epsilon.test)  which forward the traffic to tomcat server
.(192.168.1.111 (appserver01.epsilon.test)

each tomcat server has three workers ( 0,1,2)

I deployed *Central Authentication Service* (CAS)  on Worker0  and its  is
working with warning related to ssl Certificate, I have another Application
on this worker0 called ServiceCatalog unfortunatly it didnt work and gave
error as below

ERROR org.jasig.cas.client.util.CommonUtils -
sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building
failed
: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to
find valid certification path to
requested
target
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.sec
urity.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid
certification path to requested target
        at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:192)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.fatal(SSLSocketImpl.java:1964)
        at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Handshaker.java:328)
        at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Handshaker.java:322)
        at
sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverCertificate(ClientHandshaker.java:1614)
        at
sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.processMessage(ClientHandshaker.java:216)
        at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.processLoop(Handshaker.java:1052)
        at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.process_record(Handshaker.java:987)
        at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:1072)
        at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1385)
        at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1413)
        at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1397)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(HttpsClient.java:559)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnectio
n.java:185)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1564)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1492)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getInputStream(HttpsURLConnectionImpl.java:263)
        at
org.jasig.cas.client.util.CommonUtils.getResponseFromServer(CommonUtils.java:429)
        at
org.jasig.cas.client.validation.AbstractCasProtocolUrlBasedTicketValidator.retrieveResponseFromServer(A
bstractCasProtocolUrlBasedTicketValidator.java:41)
        at
org.jasig.cas.client.validation.AbstractUrlBasedTicketValidator.validate(AbstractUrlBasedTicketValidato
r.java:193)
        at
org.springframework.security.cas.authentication.CasAuthenticationProvider.authenticateNow(CasAuthentica
tionProvider.java:157)
        at
org.springframework.security.cas.authentication.CasAuthenticationProvider.authenticate(CasAuthenticatio
nProvider.java:142)