Dear Loai,

Your client can't very (don't trust) the certificate (chain) of the target.
Either target's certificate is not an "official" one (e.g. self signed) or your
clients JVM certificate trust chain is not up to date.

I you like I may send you a small java commandline tool to check the
verification chain and/or add exceptions to the local trust store in case of
self-signed certificates.

Guido