Hi Gael

>> applications.
>> initialize

gr> I disabled the automatic start of Tomcat service,
gr> it is launched a little later by my program in C #.
gr> After 314 startups of the OS, I did not have any exceptions.

gr> I did not look well enough on the internet
gr> because I found this morning a post
gr>
(https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51666952/address-bind-exception-in-tomcat)
gr> from someone with a similar problem and Microsoft
gr> would have provided a solution since july.

I have not tried it myself, but have you considered the "Automatic (Delayed
Start)" Startup type in your Windows service properties?  It's available on my
TC service in Windows Server 2012 R2.

This Stack Overflow article says it waits 2 minutes:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11015189/automatic-vs-automatic-delayed-start/11015576#11015576

--
Cris Berneburg, Lead Software Engineer
CACI, IRMA Project