Hi Cris,

I had not thought about it, so I also tested this possible solution and it
also solves the problem.

My other test was not conclusive, I carried out the updates of Windows and
that did not change anything, if the service Tomcat starts automatically I
always have the problem.

But I have 2 possibilities to work around this problem:

- Start service manually after starting Windows
- Start service in "Automatic (Delayed Start)"

Best regards,
*  Gaël REYNOARD* - Ingénieur Recherche & Développement
  Service *Bureau d'étude informatique*
  44 avenue Victor Meunier - 33530 BASSENS
  Fixe 05.57.80.80.80 - Fax 05.56.31.61.21 - Poste interne 100 235
  gael.reyno...@lafon.fr - www.lafon.fr