On 13/11/2018 14:35, Arjuna Bandara wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> I've visited your website,but could not found my native language 'Sinhala'.
> If your system capable of adding new languages please let me know.

It isn't my system. It isn't even the ASF's system. It is an externally
provided service. Neither I nor anyone else at the ASF has control over
which languages are supported by POEditor - although the list does seem
fairly comprehensive.

I think what you are looking for is "Sinhalese" which is available.

Mark