Shawn, thank you for you hint regarding the license. I will keep an eye on
that.

And thanks for testing.

The mentioned jvm.dll IS in the location where the log tells.
And Tomcat service runs as "local system account". I did not change
anything to the default values in the installer.

Very strange...

Ralf

Am Di., 27. Nov. 2018 um 16:10 Uhr schrieb Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org