Thanks for the quick response, Luis.  Answers below:

On 4/11/2019 3:22 AM, Luis Rodríguez Fernández wrote:
Hello Jerry,

I'm using single sign-on
Do you mean tomcat Single Sign On valve? [1], a third party solution or
your custom implementation? That can change the game completely :)
Yes, standard Tomcat-provided single sign on valve

some RewriteRules in httpd
Can you share them? That could change the game also :)

Here's some of my rewrite rules from httpd.conf for this virtualhost:

         RewriteRule ^/create_user$ /idmanager/jsp/guest/createuser.jsp? [PT]          RewriteRule ^/forgot_password$ /idmanager/jsp/guest/forgotpassword.jsp? [PT]
         RewriteRule ^/logoff$ /idmanager/jsp/guest/logoff.jsp [PT]
         RewriteRule ^/change_password$ /idmanager/jsp/user/changepassword.jsp? [PT]
         RewriteRule ^/login$ /idmanager/jsp/user/home.jsp [PT]
         RewriteRule ^/userhome$ /idmanager/jsp/user/home.jsp? [PT]
         RewriteRule ^/cart$ /order/jsp/guest/cart.jsp? [PT,QSA]
         RewriteRule ^/checkout$ /order/jsp/guest/checkout.jsp? [PT]
         RewriteRule ^/submitOrder$ /order/jsp/guest/orderSubmit.jsp? [PT,QSA]          RewriteRule ^/displayImage$ /order/jsp/guest/productPage.jsp? [PT,QSA]
         RewriteRule ^/product$ /order/jsp/guest/productPage.jsp? [PT,QSA]
         RewriteRule ^/storeFront$ /order/jsp/guest/storeFront.jsp [PT]
         RewriteRule ^/orders$ /order/jsp/user/orderList.jsp? [PT]
         RewriteRule ^/pay$ /payment/jsp/user/flcPayProvision.jsp [PT]
         RewriteRule ^/projectlist$ /projectmanager/jsp/user/projectlist3.jsp? [PT]
         RewriteRule ^/about$ /upartyrental/jsp/guest/about.jsp? [PT]
         RewriteRule ^/$ /upartyrental/jsp/guest/uprHome.jsp [PT]

Cheers,

Luis

[1]
https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-9.0-doc/config/valve.html#Single_Sign_On_Valve