Dear experts,

I need some help again.

I am trying to get a html page out on my browser, I changed my Tomcat server as
the previous one has some Ant script 'creeping in when I downloaded an
example'.  However, I do not know why am I receiving an error message ?

Background :-
-----------------
Netbean IDE
Windows OS
Tomcat 9.0.12
JEE

Error Message :

24-Jul-2019 10:03:27.271 INFO [main]
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log ContextListener:
contextInitialized()
24-Jul-2019 10:03:27.271 INFO [main]
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log SessionListener:
contextInitialized()
24-Jul-2019 10:03:27.292 INFO [main]
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log ContextListener:
attributeAdded('StockTicker', 'async.Stockticker@4fa4f485')

Can I know why there is a ContextListner:attributeAdded('StockTicer',
'async.Stockticker@4fa4f485') as appeared in the log ?

How do I make it go away so that I can run my webApp ?

Thank you for your help.
Karen