On Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 12:54:35 PM GMT+8, Mark Eggers
<its_toas...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:

Karen,

On 7/23/2019 7:41 PM, Karen Goh wrote:
> Dear experts,
>
> I need some help again.
>
> I am trying to get a html page out on my browser, I changed my Tomcat server
> as the previous one has some Ant script 'creeping in when I downloaded an
> example'. However, I do not know why am I receiving an error message ?
>
> Background :-
> -----------------
> Netbean IDE
> Windows OS
> Tomcat 9.0.12
> JEE
>
> Error Message :
>
> 24-Jul-2019 10:03:27.271 INFO [main]
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log ContextListener:
> contextInitialized()
> 24-Jul-2019 10:03:27.271 INFO [main]
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log SessionListener:
> contextInitialized()
> 24-Jul-2019 10:03:27.292 INFO [main]
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log ContextListener:
> attributeAdded('StockTicker', 'async.Stockticker@4fa4f485')
>
> Can I know why there is a ContextListner:attributeAdded('StockTicer',
> 'async.Stockticker@4fa4f485') as appeared in the log ?
>
> How do I make it go away so that I can run my webApp ?
>
> Thank you for your help.
> Karen

This is coming from the examples that are shipped with Tomcat. In
particular, this appears to be from the Stock Ticker asynchronous example.

In other words, this is nothing to be concerned about.

. . . just my two cents.
/mde/

I have never seen this log infor pop up.

Now, I have another problem - Tomcat server keeps popping up the authentication
gui - Tomcat manager.

I can't get this Tomcat Manager GUI to stop appear. And I have not configure
the app to use Tomcat Manager at all.

Please let me know how to stop if from appearing.

Tks.