I was hoping to obtain some assistance. We have used a library to convert MS
Office documents (docx and pptx) to PDF.

This works perfectly in the development environment and also when running
Tomcat in a console window.

The moment we run Tomcat as a service this specific component gives and error.
Unfortunately the error is non-specific so we cannot troubleshoot the origin.

My question is, what would be the difference in running Tomcat as a Service as
oppose to running it in Console that might cause this problem?

Carlo

Additional information:

Tomcat 8.0.36
PDF Library used: zeonpadpdf (Utilises jacob-1.18.jar and jacob-1.18-x64.dll)
OS  - Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012 R2
As a standard we run Tomcat as a service.
JVM 1.8.0_221-b11

*Disclaimer:* This email is subject to important restrictions, qualifications
and disclaimers ("the Disclaimer") that must be accessed and read by visiting
our website and viewing the webpage at the following address:
http://www.deloitte.com/za/disclaimer. The Disclaimer forms part of the content
of this email. If you cannot access the Disclaimer, please obtain a copy
thereof from us by sending an email to zaitserviced...@deloitte.co.za. Deloitte
refers to a Deloitte member firm, one of its related entities, or Deloitte
Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”). Each Deloitte member firm is a separate legal
entity and a member of DTTL. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please
see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.