I've been using Tomcat in production for about 15 years.  I'm currently working in 8.5.39.  The people at NetBeans suggested I ask this list about a problem I experience when I select Project | Run from the NetBeans project window.

Instead of running just the project I selected, it also runs other projects that are open in NetBeans.  I don't see anything in the webapps folder when it is running so I have doubts that Tomcat is keeping track of what is has previously run.

Does any of this sound like anything anyone else has experienced?  It only started happening last week, until then it seemed just fine.

Don