From: "Don" <don.albert...@gmail.com>
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2019 8:10:30 AM
Subject: Re: Tomcat in Netbeans 11.1

I knew about the Services tab and my practice has been to undeploy the
app then shut down Tomcat before I shut down NetBeans.  I didn't know
about the copy of Tomcat being made although I suspected something like
that because when the start failed, the process kept running and needed
to be manually ended.

Thanks for the information,

Don