Hi Manna,

I didn't copied full stack, it seems most threads are actually in
TaskQueue.poll, see the full thread trace:

Thread 1714: (state = BLOCKED)
 - sun.misc.Unsafe.park(boolean, long) @bci=0 (Compiled frame; information
may be imprecise)
 - java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(java.lang.Object, long)
@bci=20, line=215 (Compiled frame)
 -
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.awaitNanos(long)
@bci=78, line=2078 (Compiled frame)
 - java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.poll(long,
java.util.concurrent.TimeUnit) @bci=62, line=467 (Compiled frame)

* - org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskQueue.poll(long,
java.util.concurrent.TimeUnit) @bci=3, line=85 (Compiled frame)* -
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskQueue.poll(long,
java.util.concurrent.TimeUnit) @bci=3, line=31 (Compiled frame)
 - java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask() @bci=134, line=1066
(Compiled frame)
 -
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker)
@bci=26, line=1127 (Compiled frame)
 - java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run() @bci=5, line=617
(Compiled frame)
 - org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run() @bci=4,

[...]