I got slightly confused with the error message "command" because where I
come from we use different terminology.

Element
Description
http://localhost:8080                                                  The
web server to process the request
/manager/text
The name and location of server resource
?
      separates the location from the data
key=value
Field Name and associated values
&
      separates key value pairs
+
      replaces the space character.Note that all  other  special characters
are hex-encoded.