Hi,

Thanks for this link
https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/tomcat9/blob/master/debian/README.Debian.
But I cannot *read* the file from /tmp (not *write* file to /tmp). The
strange thing is, it can read another file from another location, e.g in
/opt/:

ls -ltr /opt/rasdaman/etc/petascope.properties
-rwxrwxrwx 1 rasdaman rasdaman 13095 Jan  3 16:25
/opt/rasdaman/etc/petascope.properties

+ java code:

 File tempFile = new File("/opt/rasdaman/etc/petascope.properties");
 log.info("WITH FOLDER /tmp Exists: " + tempFile.exists() + ", readable: "
+ tempFile.canRead() + ", writable: " + tempFile.canWrite());

+ with log results:

WITH FOLDER /tmp Exists: true, readable: true, writable: false