On 25.02.2020 17:26, jonmcalexan...@wellsfargo.com.INVALID wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Ellen Meiselman <elle...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 10:01 AM
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject: Re: At wits end: Difficulties with IIS ISAPI connector and Tomcat

Hi,

I've been testing, and so far, there is no change in the behavior. I am still
getting the same tomcat->based 403 error.

Based on what you said above...

secretRequired="true" (which is the default, so it can be removed)
secret="xxxxxxx"

...I removed secretRequired="true" and left secret. So the connector definition
now looks like this:
<Connector protocol="AJP/1.3"
               address="127.0.0.1"
               port="8009"
               secret="mySecret"
               redirectPort="8443" />

<SNIP>

I'm assuming that your web-front-end is on the same server as your Tomcat
instance, based on you having the address set to 127.0.0.1, correct? What do
you have in your workers.properties file?

addendum : .. on the IIS side of things.
There should be the same "secret" there.