On 28.02.2020 15:11, calder wrote:
On Fri, Feb 28, 2020, 07:39 Rathore, Rajendra <rarath...@ptc.com> wrote:

Hi Team,

I am using below configuration in server.xml for tomcat

<Connector port="8010" protocol="org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpNioProtocol"
secretRequired="false" secure="false"  address="127.0.0.1"
                tomcatAuthentication="false" enableLookups="false"
maxPostSize="-1" maxSavePostSize="8388608" maxParameterCount="-1"
                useBodyEncodingForURI="true" URIEncoding="UTF-8"
backlog="100" packetSize="8192"
                maxThreads="320" minSpareThreads="8"/>

but I got below exception in start up time

< snip >

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:

The AJP Connector is configured with secretRequired="true" but the secret
attribute is either null or "". This combination is not valid

Please let me know what should I put to fix the issue, it will be very
helpful for me.

Sure, here you go : look carefully at the on-line documentation, in
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-8.5-doc/config/ajp.html#Standard_Implementations

Note, for information : these attributes and values have *changed in 8.5.51*, compared to previous tomcat revisions.