On 02.03.2020 07:38, Rathore, Rajendra wrote:
Hi Calder/Team,

I set the below flag as false but still it will giving the same error.

If you really changed that attribute in the right place, and you restarted tomcat, it is quite unlikely that you would have the same error in the log.

But if you really do, could you please copy the latest Connector configuration here, and another new extract of the log showing the error ?
(Just copy/paste here please, not in an attachmemnt)

I am using Apache http server(with AJP worker) and tomcat configuration, Is am
I missing something in configuration, please let me know?

Thanks and Regards,
Rajendra Rathore
9922701491

-----Original Message-----
From: calder <calder....@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2020 7:41 PM
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject: Re: issue faced in tomcat 8.5.51

External email from: users-return-269823-rarathore=ptc....@tomcat.apache.org

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020, 07:39 Rathore, Rajendra <rarath...@ptc.com> wrote:

Hi Team,

I am using below configuration in server.xml for tomcat

<Connector port="8010" protocol="org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpNioProtocol"
secretRequired="false" secure="false"  address="127.0.0.1"
                tomcatAuthentication="false" enableLookups="false"
maxPostSize="-1" maxSavePostSize="8388608" maxParameterCount="-1"
                useBodyEncodingForURI="true" URIEncoding="UTF-8"
backlog="100" packetSize="8192"
                maxThreads="320" minSpareThreads="8"/>

but I got below exception in start up time

< snip >

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:

The AJP Connector is configured with secretRequired="true" but the secret
attribute is either null or "". This combination is not valid

Please let me know what should I put to fix the issue, it will be very
helpful for me.

I am stuck because of the above issue, we are using Apache and tomcat
for serving the request.

Let me know if anything else required from my side.