I was tasked with writing a web application that needs to forward a http
request to each server after checking certain headers.
Of course I can use a library like apache http client to reconstruct and
send the data.
But if you think about it, this is a very unreasonable and bad way.

Suppose you need to forward a request that uploads a 100 mega file.
To forward this, once the servlet receives it as an object, the server
memory is already reduced.
Couldn't Servlet Engine check and pass only a few headers and pass it in
stream format?
Even if it is not the above example, I think the servlet may have the
ability to have it in a raw state or to return it, like the request strings
sent to telnet.
I think it would be great if this could be supported by the servlet engine
itself.

Thank you for reading!