I'm quite baffled!

http://tomcat.apache.org/source.html gives me the url:-

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/site

I made a clean "svn checkout" and referred to the README.txt about the source files being xml formatted. I have all the html files, but the instructions tell me the real source is the xml. There are a lot of xml files, but not for Logging.

Unfortunately, even after trying:-

svn update --set-depth infinity xdocs jk-xdocs native-xdocs

The directory tree does contain several xml files related to logging with Tomcat 5, but not the page I want to update.

When I browse:-

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/site/trunk/xdocs/

There are quite a few xml files, but not the one I would like to modify - Logging.xml.

What have I misunderstood?

Brian