Hi,

I have a Jersey application deployed on an Embedded Tomcat 9.0.29. I have
enabled the APR connector with HTTP2 Upgrade Protocol to support HTTP2
requests.

Now when I try to get :authority and :path header from the
HttpServletRequest, I get null.

I debugged this and saw that the coyoteRequest - org.apache.coyote.Request
has only HTTP1.1 headers and skips HTTP2 headers.

Although I know that I can probably use coyoteRequest to get the URL, path
and other pseudo header details, but is there any other way to get the
pseudo headers like other HTTP1.1 headers?

Thanks,
Chirag