Thank you for your suggestions. I don't see any difference in the results. I
think I have logging turned up all the way but nothing in the way of errors
from Tomcat. I'm looking at HTTPD now.

Darryl Baker, GSEC  (he/him/his)
Sr. System Administrator
Distributed Application Platform Services
Northwestern University
1800 Sherman Ave.
Suite 6-600 – Box #39
Evanston, IL  60201-3715