On 7/3/06, Rainer Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

version 1.2.16 of the Apache Tomcat mod_jk web server connector has been
tagged. This version contains numerous bug fixes and some new
improvements over our last release 1.2.15. Please test and share your
experience.

If no critical bugs will be found, we will have a formal release vote
starting at Friday, July 7th.

So, July 7th was last week, would you say mod_jk 1.2.16 is ready for a
formal release?  The reason why I ask is because I'm in the process of
building a new development + production environment and might as well
run with the latest and greatest.

I downloaded it and it compiled cleanly on Solaris 9 (I think I used
to have to do some trickery) - I haven't run in to any bugs with the
light testing I've done.

-- brian