Kindly reply for the below mail,
Expecting your feedback so that I can take it forward.

Thanks & Regards,
Raghav

On 18/07/20, 6:25 PM, "Ragavendhiran Bhiman (rabhiman)"
<rabhi...@cisco.com.INVALID> wrote:

    The OS is RHEL => 7.6

    From: "Ragavendhiran Bhiman (rabhiman)" <rabhi...@cisco.com>
    Date: Saturday, 18 July 2020 at 6:21 PM
    To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
    Subject: Memory leak in the PKCS11 how to fix the problem

    From: "Ragavendhiran Bhiman (rabhiman)" <rabhi...@cisco.com>
    Date: Saturday, 18 July 2020 at 6:20 PM
    To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>

    Hello All,

    I am seeing the memory leaks from tomcat apache in the following SSL path
using PKCS11. Attached the flame graph of memory possible memory leaks in this
area.
    Please check the attached flame graph of the memory trace. On simply a long
run the memory keep on allocated in these back traces only causing the memory
leak, and the polling of the async profiler for more than 6hours shows this
clearly. Could you please help how to fix this problem?
    (open this svg graph in browser only)

    Note: If C_DestroyObject is not called because of finalizer accumulation is
also tested by inducing the gc using the jmap command still could see the
memory never gone down after the Full GC collection as well. Expecting your
advice on the same.

    Regards,
    Raghav
    Infrastructure engineer,