Thanks for the info.  I'll try to figure out a way to integrate this.  The problem is that I don't really know when the certs get regen'd.  I have a daily cron job that calls certbot to renew. But it only renews when it decides it's time to renew.  TC is so good about monitoring other folders for changes such as war files, jar files, etc and automatically refreshing when it detects a file update.  I was just hoping that there was something buried inside TC that I had missed that tells TC to monitor the certs and refresh if the certs are updated.