I'm kinda new to this, but it looks like you're trying to start http and
https on the same port.

Feb 16, 2021 1:06:59 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
    INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-16004"]
    Feb 16, 2021 1:06:59 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
    INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["https-jsse-nio-16004"]

In my (admittedly limited) experience, they need to be on separate ports.

just my 2 cents