Alternatively, see this :
https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SP3/JavaHowTo

Robert,

On 3/16/21 14:33, Robert Turner wrote:
Chris,

I'm not sure if it will do what you want, but when sourcing Java-based SAML
libraries for our use as an SP, I too found that most of the libraries were
much larger and more complicated that I thought necessary. We went with the
(limited but simple to use) OneLogin libraries for our use case. It doesn't
do everything by any means, but was considerably smaller and simpler than
most packages out there.

I did see the OneLogin library. You mean this one, right?
https://github.com/onelogin/java-saml

Is there anything tied to any particular service for that? Or do they simply give-away their library for use anywhere?

Thanks,
-chris

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 1:55 PM Christopher Schultz <