Chris,

Thanks for your response.

These Tomcat servers are something I inherited. I do not know what this
bouncycastle.crypto is. If it is making my setup complicated how do I get
around it?  Is it part of the org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol?
What would you recommend I use instead? My end goal is to just enable
TLS/SSL on the connectors.

--Ez