On 28/06/2021 10:53, Erik Nilsson wrote:
Yep, something seems to go wrong with the waitingFor field in
WindowAllocationManager.

We are developing a quite complex embedded cms application, don't know if I
will be able to share this application. Hopefully you can reproduce this
anyway by using the nghttp client and another large webapp? One thing to
notice is that we can't reproduce this by accessing the
webapplication directly with any browser, but with a f5-proxy in production
and nghttp it occurs almost every time.

I'll see what I can do to reproduce this.

Any chance you could run Tomcat with http2 debug logging enabled, trigger the issue and then post the debug logs (or send them to me privately if you prefer?).

Mark