<Connector port="443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
           connectionTimeout="20000" compression="on" useAsyncIO="false"

compressibleMimeType="text/html,text/xml,text/css,text/javascript,text/plain,application/xml,application/javascript,application/json,image/svg+xml"
           SSLEnabled="true" scheme="https" secure="true" URIEncoding="UTF-8" >
           <UpgradeProtocol className="org.apache.coyote.http2.Http2Protocol" />
</Connector>