Guido,

I think you intended that message for me, not Brian. Thanks much for the
feedback. I have been reading about Kubernetes, but I got discouraged when I
saw that they dropped Docker support, since Docker seems to be the most popular
containeriziation technology. Also, most of the Kubernetes tutorials I saw on
YouTube seem to approach it as a dev platform, and we're not developers.

-Eric