Hi Mark

crisb> P.S.: If a documentation update is recommended,
crisb> I would be happy to make the changes,
crisb> but I would probably need guidance for that too.  ;-)

markt> Source file is here:
markt> https://github.com/apache/tomcat/blob/main/webapps/docs/config/http.xml

markt> A pull request is fine.

Pull request #442 created on http.xml, "clarified compressionMinSize and
compressibleMimeType".

--
Cris Berneburg
CACI Senior Software Engineer

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be company sensitive, proprietary, privileged
or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be used
solely by the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient,
be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.