Our security team stated:

"Certain versions of the Java Development Kit remove the LDAP attack vector,
but others remain. Versions after these JDKs remove the LDAP vector:
        6u211
        7u201
        8u191
        11.0.1"

No doubt you can review the release notes for, e.g., 8u191/192 for further
clues.

Notwithstanding Mark's notes earlier that updating your JRE may not resolve
everything.

> Cheers,
> Juri

Thanks,