Hi Chris,

    Thanks for prompt response. We have like maybe 50 webapps, and they are
common (except that they have different database connection or maybe some
html file changes). Which is why we prefer sharing libraries for ease of
deployment and updates.

    But I do agree, sharing libraries have their own shortcomings. Just
wondering if there are any workarounds at the moment for shared jar files.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Kok Hoor