All,

Does anyone know if it's possible and/or convenient to fetch the jvmRoute from a servlet filter?

I'd like to write a Filter that puts some information like this into the response headers:

Is it possible to get that information from only the request/context information?

I assume you want the configured jvmRoute for the Engine.

If the jvmRoute has been configured via system property (see StandardEngine) you could read it the same way.

Other than that you'd have to get it via Tomcat internals.

Mark

Maybe I'd have to get it via JMX which isn't great, but better than nothing.

-chris