We are currently getting traffic from all cluster members in other environments
using .staticmember opposed to multicast can I confirm why this is see below.

What do we need to set here for a clustered pair to make them unique and talk
to eachother only without seeing traffic from other members in Catalina.out

This is how they are currently configured as you can see only difference
between nodes is the receiver and member ips are reversed. Im concerned
uniqueID is the same, do we also need to specify domain?

WE have hostname A and B if you could check below:

HOSTNAME A config

<!--
      <Cluster className="org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster"/>
      -->

<Cluster className="org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster"
channelSendOptions="8">
          <Manager className="org.apache.catalina.ha.session.DeltaManager"
                   expireSessionsOnShutdown="false"
                   notifyListenersOnReplication="true"/>

<Channel className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.GroupChannel">
        <Sender
className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.ReplicationTransmitter">
            <Transport
className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.PooledParallelSender" />
        </Sender>
        <Receiver
            address="hostnameA"
            autoBind="0"
            className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.NioReceiver"
            maxThreads="6"
            port="4100"
            selectorTimeout="5000"
        />
        <!-- <Interceptor
className="com.dm.tomcat.interceptor.DisableMulticastInterceptor" /> -->
        <Interceptor
className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpPingInterceptor"
staticOnly="true"/>
        <Interceptor
className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpFailureDetector" />
        <Interceptor
className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.StaticMembershipInterceptor">
            <Member
                className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership.StaticMember"
port="4100"
                host="HostnameB"
                uniqueId="{0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1}"
            />
          <Deployer className="org.apache.catalina.ha.deploy.FarmWarDeployer"
                    tempDir="/opt/tomcat/war-temp/"
     deployDir="/opt/tomcat/war-deploy/"
                    watchDir="/opt/tomcat/war-listen/"
                    watchEnabled="true"/>

        </Interceptor>
        <Interceptor
className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.MessageDispatchInterceptor"
 />
    </Channel>
    <Valve