Mark,

Just as a follow up to the two rogue test files

tomcat\test\org\apache\coyote\http2\TestStream.java
tomcat\test\util\TestCookieFilter.java

I copied the util and trailers folders into the java folder and that
didn't make any difference. Also I noticed that, for the
TestStream.java source it mentions

import trailers.ResponseTrailers;

and when I hover over the exception it says that 'package trailers'
doesn't exist, whereas there is a POJC in the trailers folder
(ResponseTrailers.java).

Both these points may be irrelevant or, in the case of the second
point - package = java class as far as import goes, but I mention them
just in case.

John