On 24/05/2022 15:55, Bill Stewart wrote:
On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 7:48 AM Mark Thomas wrote:

Nothing to worry about. Just some new logging that should probably be
logging at debug level. I reviewed the associated PR but didn't realize
the code was called every minute.

Having just looked at the relevant part of the source code and given the
TRACE level call just below, that logging looks to be unnecessary. I'll
remove it.

FWIW I am running 9.0.63 on Windows and I don't see any
SERVICE_CONTROL_INTERROGATE entries in the commons-daemon log.

Likely some system monitoring tool then. Regardless, logging that at INFO seems a bad idea. The TRACE level logging is there for the folks that want/need it.

Mark