Jon,

On 6/2/22 14:20, jonmcalexan...@wellsfargo.com.INVALID wrote:
I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to use certificates
between Tomcat and Apache for mutual authentication of the mod-proxy
connection to Tomcat. This would be similar as to how you can setup
the WebSphere plugin to communicate with WebSphere over a mutually
secured connection. Is this possible with Apache HTTPD and Tomcat
over mod-proxy?
Definitely.

What do you have working so far? Just httpd mod_proxy -> Tomcat where you only authenticate the Tomcat server -- and you now want to have Tomcat authenticate the client as well?

I just want to know where to pick-up in your process.

-chris