Hi All,

Greetings!!!!! Hope you are doing well.

Currently we are using an internal application which is deployed on windows
server. And we use http which means we didn't configure SSL or TLS setup
with application. The current application is using LDAP for user
authentication which checks with active directory for verification .

Can any one let me know how we can configure LDAPS now ?

Should we need to configure the application with https before we enable
LDAPS ?

I tried changing the port to 636 but not successful. So need help if we can
directly generate the certificate and place in somewhere in Tomcat
directory ?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Meka Rakesh.