Hi Mark/Chirs,

The tomact logs says Ldap exception : connection has timed out and
sometimes it says error connecting with LDAp server.

Can you please help me with how do we configure LDAPs with Tomcat on
windows server.(steps)

If certificate is generated then where should we place in Tomcat ?

We do have our own domain controllers .

Let me know if you need any details .

Thanks &Regards ,
Meka Rakesh.