Hi All,

> We are currently using Tomcat 8.5.53 and tried to upgrade patch 8.5.81 &
> 8.5.82 using Ivanti Patch tool.
> Our project is using OpenJDK version: 1.8.0_242, Microsoft Framework 4.0.0
> running TR/ OneSource Indirect Tax Determination
> Ivanti patch tool has overlayed Tomcat service running on the D drive, on the
> C drive including war files and registry settings.  Is there any way to
> manual install >patches to keep Tomcat version 8.5.82 current on the D drive
> which is running Catalina under Windows 2019 Server.
> Do I need capture logs which one's and capture Tomcat access
> log<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TOMCAT/HowTo#HowTo-HowdoIlogrequests?>
>  , or threadumps?
>Next steps to download Tomcat manual installation on DEV environment?
>Next step to download Apache Tomcat(r) - Apache Tomcat 8 Software
>Downloads<https://tomcat.apache.org/download-80.cgi> windows-x64.zip?
>https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TOMCAT/Troubleshooting+and+Diagnostics
> Apache Tomcat 8 (8.5.82) - Tomcat
> Setup<https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-8.5-doc/setup.html#Windows>
Doug

NOTICE: This email is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this
email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete this email from
your system and do not copy or disclose it to anyone else. Although we take
precautions to protect against viruses, we advise you to take your own
precautions to protect against viruses as we accept no liability for any which
remain.